The Framlingham College Sports Centre complex is within the grounds of the Senior School campus and is accessible by members who are drawn from the school and wider community.
The top quality facilities include:
- A 20-metre indoor pool – with swimming sessions for members.
- Swimming lessons – following the Swim England Programme (leisure membership is not required to participate).
- Two floodlit all-weather Astro-turf pitches – for youth football, hockey, tennis and more.
- Three floodlit hard tennis/netball courts.
- Two squash courts.
- A fully-equipped gym – including separate weights, CV and Cross Training rooms.
- Fitness classes – including Aqua Aerobics, and more.