Swimming is proven to be a great form of all-round exercise. Regular swimming can reduce the risk of chronic illnesses, such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes and stroke aswell as being great for rehabilitation and mental health.
We welcome swimmers of any ability and age to all our sessions. Every session is supervised by a qualified lifeguard.
- Our pool is 20m long and split into 3 lanes for lane swimming and 2 lanes for recreational swimmers.
- Changing rooms, showers and lockers are available before and after your swim
We have a family fun session on Sundays (11am – 2pm).
- Family/baby changing are available.
Our Swimming Admission Policy
- Over 8’s – if they can swim 1 consecutive length, and adhere to lane swimming principles, they can swim with a responsible adult member.
- Under 8’s – must be supervised at all times with an adult member. No more than 2 under 8’s per adult.
- Over 12’s (Junior Members) – can swim without adult supervision.
- Everyone using the pool must have registered as a member prior to using the pool for the first time.
- Swim memberships are available for all ages.
- We operate a no guest policy.