Last week saw Framlingham College Prep School compete in the remaining seven Suffolk Schools’ Tennis Finals. Already on an impressive tally of 4 golds, 2 silvers, from other age groups, the children were desperate to add to the medals.
- U13A Boys: came fourth after losing to a strong Culford side in the semis and then losing to OBH in the 3rd/4th Play-off despite Nat Salsby winning both his singles and doubles.
- U13B Girls: came third in division 2 losing to Culford B 12-10 in semi-final shoot out and then going on to beat Ipswich High to take Bronze.
- U11A Girls: won through to the final and pushed Culford all the way, losing 17-20 in games after a 3-3 draw. Outstanding singles wins by India Prince and Mim Marvell.
- U11 Mixed: lost to Ipswich Prep in the semis and went on to beat Horringer Court to win bronze.
- U10 Girls: won gold comfortably beating Ipswich High and then the Abbey in the final.
- U10 Mixed A: won gold by beating a strong Culford side 4-2 in the final. Impressive wins by Toby Blunden and Mia Spaull.
- U10 Mixed B: battled for bronze against Orwell Park and came out on top winning 7 sets to 6.
- U10 Boys: beat Ipswich Prep in the semis but lost 4-2 to a strong St. Pancras side. Special mention to Toby Blunden who won both his singles and doubles (with Miles Aldous) in the Final without dropping a game.
Well done to everyone who took part…a phenomenal season for the Prep School.